Fostering Creative Art in the Preschool Classroom
This training will help teachers understand the importance of art activities, how they affect children’s creativity, and provide pointers for setting up an art center.
By registering for this training, I agree to the following:
I understand that my training registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If notified within 48 hours of the training taking place, I can be placed in another Southeastern Community College, Region 4 CCR&R training course.
- If I lose a training certificate and a duplicate is needed, I will pay $20. for each duplicate certificate provided.
- Duplicate certificates will not be provided for training courses over a year old.
Virtual training rules: Participants MUST
• Be on Screen for the duration of the workshop.
• Be fully engaged in all activities.
• Must not be driving, cooking, shopping, etc.